09 June 2007

First Post of the new Blog

Hello readers.

This is my first attempt at a blog so please bear with me. Please feel free to ask me questions or make comments.

I have a new website just launched:
www.aliyah-burke.com please stop by, look it over and don't forget to sign the guestbook.

I am so excited about this and look forward to becoming more fluent in the blogging world.

Happy reading,
~Aliyah Burke

ps: please be easy on me...at least until my feet are well soaked in the waters.

10 comments:

Bana said...

Hi! *waves* I'm going to update my blog and web site to reflect the changes. Yay Aliyah has a blog finally! :-D

Marie Rochelle said...

Congrats!! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait until you have more on here.

Marie Rochelle

Unknown said...

It's about time you have a blog! *LOL* Congrats on all of your major successes! I'm so happy for you!

BridgeT

Paz Edwards said...

Hi Aliyah: Congrats on your new blog and stories coming out. I like the look of it and look forward to stopping by.

Happy writing!

Paz

P.S. Is it possible to change the settings here so that readers who do not use Blogger can leave a message, too?

Aliyah Burke said...

Thanks so much for the support. I hope...glup...that I changed the settings right for more to leave messages.

Happy reading,
Aliyah

Anonymous said...

This is cool Aliyah. I like the whole look of the place. Cant wait to really get into this.

Congrats,
Ljay

Anonymous said...

YOU Went all out and I am proud of you!
Poodles
Sharlene

Tanchel's said...

Congratulations on the Blog and the Website. Very Classy!!! Great Work.
Tanchel

Team Jacob said...

I read your Free read AJ's Serendipity

It is a great book now I am itching for the next installment

J said...

hello Aliyah, got a link to you from Sav's site. Just wanted to send you a toot and say hello.

best wishes

josephine