09 June 2007

Tagged...sigh

Okay y’all. I’ve been tagged. Just newly have a blog and have been tagged not once, but twice. Granted I was tagged even before I got the blog…but still.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my eight random facts. Enjoy!

1) I love big trucks.
2) I’m a country girl at heart; city life is hard for me.
3) I used to shave my head.
4) Stargazing is a passion of mine
5) Military men make me drool (okay, those that know me…I know it’s not random but work w/ me here.)
6) I’m reading Shakespeare’s works in alphabetical order. (something I can thank Julia Quinn for)
7) I was home schooled for a while
8) I absolutely love to eat popcorn when I read.

And I haven’t forgotten, although I bet they wish I did, the eight people I have so chosen. I’m beggin’ each one of y’all to forgive me:
L.T. Rashard
Layne Blacque
Crystal B. Bright
Taige Crenshaw
Shiree McCarver
Savannah Frierson
T.J. Michaels
Gillian Kiernan

1 comment:

Crystal B. Bright said...

You got me! Okay, I've accepted your challenge. Check out my blog. http://crystalbbright.blogspot.com/

Crystal***