07 August 2008

Contest Time!!

Good afternoon y'all:
Just wanted to let you know that I'm having another contest. I'm posting 3 questions and will pick one winner from those who send in the correct answers. Please send responses to
aliyah_burke@ hotmail.com and put "contest answers" in the subject line.

The winner will have the option of a free copy (pdf I believe) of either Through the Fire or Sin is Not a Four Letter Word when they are released on the 11th of August. I'll stop the contest on the night before and let people know who one, and the winner can let me know which story they'd prefer.

Okay, so here are the questions:
1) What is the name of Tahnee's business in A Little White Lie?
2) What city was the airport in where Niall and Torrye met in An Unlikely Encounter?
3) What is the name of the catering business that Zora and Cami started together in Zora's Chance?
Best of luck to everyone!! Have fun and happy reading!!
~Aliyah

No comments: